Ohh, so you have reached here, it means you have forgotten your Gmail account password and as we know Google has same password for all Google products which means you just forgot your Google password or we can say you are unable to access any Google service now. Well, Google know it when you try to login with wrong password and it makes the security stronger to stop any hacking attack. Well, you don’t need to worry anymore because here we are to help you. We will let you know how to reset your forgotten password and get your Google account access back. You just need to follow some easy steps and you are done. You can also contact to Gmail customer service department in order to get assistance.
- Go to the Gmail Login page
- Write your email id and click on forget Password link
- It will ask you to enter an old password you remember
- You will see last 2 digit of your registered phone number
- You will receive a confirmation code on this number
- Type this number to confirm and then type the OTP you received
You can reset your password now.